We are still accepting applications for the 2016-2017 school year on a space-available basis.
Please call the Admissions team if you are interested in applying: 978-725-6828.
Applicants from Member Schools should speak with their coordinator on campus prior to starting the online application.
Click here for a list of Member Schools and Coordinators.
For the 2016-2017 academic year, SYA's tuition is $55,200, with an additional fee of $800 for books and standardized testing fees.
Tuition is set every year in February by the SYA Board of Trustees.
Tuition Refund Plan
- Classroom instruction and academic counseling
- School trips, including transportation, meals and lodging expenses
- Room and board, including public transportation costs to and from school and lunch during the school week
- Support services every day of the academic year, including weekends and vacations
- Additionally, all SYA students are covered by a comprehensive accident and illness insurance policy, which is included in tuition, while they are studying abroad.
To minimize financial loss in the unlikely event of absence, withdrawal or dismissal, SYA subscribes to the Tuition Refund Plan, a form of tuition insurance. Details of the Tuition Refund Plan are available from the finance department at the SYA home office by request at any time. Plan information is sent to all enrolled students with the enrollment agreement. Read more about the Tuition Refund Plan.
SYA offers the option to make tuition payments in one or two installments. SYA also offers the FACTS plan, allowing families to spread the tuition out into 10 interest-free installments. Please note that families who elect to pay in installments will be required to purchase insurance from the Tuition Refund Plan for a small percentage of their adjusted tuition. Learn more about the FACTS plan and how to apply here.